Saturday, April 23, 2011

MY STUDIO WORKSPACES

MY MAIN STUDIO


Alcove where I paint smaller art works. (above)


 Central area where I paint larger art-work 
(My 'apprentice' Bella sleeping on the armchair)


View looking out from my south facing window.

Daily I express my gratitude for our home and spectacular location. I have two studio spaces, the first has large windows all around with oodles of sun and daylight making it an ideal place to paint and photograph my work. (see photos above). My smaller studio serves as a storage room for the bulk of my art supplies, work in progress and completed art work waiting to be sold or to be exhibited.  With covered wide decks on the South and North sides, I am able to lay down super large canvases so I can literally throw paint around.
If you're a fellow artist, I'd love to hear about your own work-space and studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment