Saturday, April 16, 2011

CREATIVE WORKSHOPS - paint & sketching

Over the years; many have asked me to run workshops. Being a full-time artist I value my time not to mention the solitude required to focus on my own work. Finally after much deliberation, I've made the decision to hold 'CREATIVE WORKSHOPS' with the focus being on the fun side of creating art. The workshops will be held on week and weekend days. For those who do not have their own art supplies; these will be provided  at an affordable cost. Weather permitting there will be excursions to sketch, paint and photograph on location as well as visits to local galleries, cafe's and of course the local tavern; The Alexander Tavern in Pirongia. (Food and refreshments at your own cost).For those who come to the two day workshops, there is a variety of local accommodation available. The size of the workshops is limited to a maximum of 3 thus you'll need to book in advance. Dates and cost of the workshops will be posted soon. Please post your interest or email me at; mckenziedeborahnz@gmail.com. regards Deborah McKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment